I love Age Of Empires.
Diwakar Sharma
2010-04-03 11:36:14 UTC
Gang,
This game is the coolest I have yet seen. Nothing compares. Me and my
brother play it so often that it would give others a head ake. Have any of
you actually reached level eight? Please tell me soon.
Diwakar Sharma.
ZOUARI
Diwakar Sharma.
WinstonSmith6079
2010-04-20 21:04:01 UTC
I like it too! RTSs are cool anyway, but I like how this one is, among other
things, educational. I learned a lot of new things just simply by playing
it, loving it all the while.

It's a great game--no wonder it won a Game of the Year award when released.
But I think it's just as great today as it was then.
.